DESIRE’S CONCEPTUAL WAY TO PLAY
Desire Cruises is committed to providing safe voyages. We ask you to respect the following guidelines throughout the cruise.
- We ask that you use appropriate attire in all restaurants and other public areas that are not clearly marked as clothing optional.
- Taking photos or videos in any of our ship’s clothing-optional areas, Playroom and disco is strictly prohibited.
- Our Playroom has been designed for sexual, erotic pleasure. We ask that you use this couples-only area to fulfill your intimate desires.
- Please treat all guests with utmost respect, and remember the Golden Rule: ‘NO’ means ‘NO’.
- After midnight, your fellow sailors would appreciate it if noise levels are kept to a minimum in our ship’s corridors.
- We have created an open-minded ambiance aboard our Desire Cruise; however, drug use will not be tolerated.
- Neither Desire Cruises nor Azamara Club Cruises will be held responsible for items left outside of your safety deposit box.
- We are proud to provide you with a safe, open-minded environment in which you may fully enjoy your vacation at Desire Cruises; however, it is a firm company policy that all staff members, Original affiliates, brand representatives, and any person in a commercial relationship with the resort or Original Group, are strictly forbidden from interacting intimately or drinking with guests, doing so will result in the immediate dismissal and/or termination of their contract with the company.
*These conceptual house rules are in addition to all rules and regulations stipulated by Azamara Club Cruises and local port authorities.