Safety protocols for healthy seduction…
We take your health and wellbeing very seriously. Thus, to ensure you and your partner a seductive, healthy Desire Experience, we have been working on our new Seductive & Sanitized safety protocol, which includes the following actions to protect your health during your stay:
- Guests will be motivated to keep social distancing in all common areas, including lobby, restaurants, bars, and pools.
- Temperature taking using infrared sensors.
- We have changed our buffets for à la carte menus.
- Continuous and effective disinfection of in room surfaces and air conditioners.
- Constant disinfection of high contact areas every 30 minutes.
- Detailed disinfection of luggage at the time of arrival.
- Virtual point of sale system and digital menus at restaurants and bars.
PROTECTION SERVICES & MATERIALS:
- Protection equipment is available under request (optional use).
- Anti-bacterial gel stations in all areas throughout the resort.
- Our Germ Patrol will be offering anti-bacterial gel to guests on a regular basis.
- 24-hour medical service.
While we are taking all the necessary measures, and following the recommendations stipulated by the authorities, you can be assured that we will be maintaining the essence of the Desire concept that makes us original. We are ready to show you how Seductive & Sanitized work perfectly together.
Additionally, we have implemented the following actions with/by our staff:
- Continuous training about preventative measures and disinfection processes for rooms and common areas.
- The use of face masks and personal protection equipment is mandatory.
- Guaranteed use of correct handwashing techniques.
- Regular taking of temperature.
We have also reinforced all health and sanitation certifications, including Mexico’s Distinctive H.
The “Distinctive H” is an annual recognition granted by the Secretary of Tourism, endorsed by the Secretary of Health, to food and beverage service providers that meet the standards designed by this program.
“We have spent the last month undertaking preparations and consulting with local and international organizations to make sure our enhanced safety measures are up to the highest standards. We look forward to welcoming back guests and are confident that we will all adapt to our ‘new normal’ with minimal disruptions to the Desire Experience.”
Rodrigo De la Peña
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Caribbean’s most erotic, couples-only resorts. Enjoy a pleasurable and healthy stay.